Commissioned for use with the Hoyt Bedford loudspeaker range, Audio Addiction Australia are excited to announce the forthcoming availability of the Trafomatic Aries integrated amplifier.
“I wanted something to match the Hoyt-Bedford’s to perfection. To have energy and speed. To have single ended purity. There really was just one catch. It needed to built to budget. A reasonable budget, but a budget nonetheless. No point selling well priced speakers if you don’t have an amplifier that is punching in at the same level.”, says Tony Schmidt of Audio Addiction.
Sasa Cokic of Trafomatic Audio has risen to the challenge with an EL34-based single-ended integrated that comes with an RRP of AU$1600.
The Trafomatic Aries will be available from May 2011.
- Output power: 2x6W
- Class of operation: Single- Ended (class A)
- Tubes complement: 2x EL34 , 1x ECC81
- Inputs: CD, Tuner , Aux
- Outputs: 8 ohms , Line Preout
- Input sensitivity: 0.85Vrms
- THD %: 1.55% – 1W
- Frequency bandwidth: 10Hz(-2dB) -40KHz( -3dB)
- S/N Ratio: 88dB
- Input impedance: 100K
- Power consumption: 130VA
- Input voltage: 230V/50Hz( 100-120-220-240V available on request)
- Size: 350x220x200mm
- Weight: 12kg
- RRP – AUD $1,600